Available for speaking engagements in person in South Florida
or anywhere over Zoom for your next event!
3RD GENERATION CPA
Noah founded Freedom Family Office to help entrepreneurs produce predictable income, build their legacy, and create their ideal life. He has written four books, taken a company he founded public, sold eight companies and completed over 45 real estate investments valued at over $700 million.
Can Be Seen At
About The Speaker
Noah openly shares the tools, resources and strategies he's used to become “Rich Beyond Money”—a mantra he encourages others to practice. He shares original, valuable, and implementable curated content on Facebook and LinkedIn. His presentations, workshops and websites center on wealth, taxes, investing, real estate and lifestyle.
Noah lives in Parkland, Florida with his wife Amanda and their two kids. He’s passionate about travel and fortunate to have visited 70 countries on 5 continents.
Topics Of Expertise
Noah also crafts custom-designed programs that revolve around real estate, life insurance, taxes, investments, financial planning, and lifestyle.
As Featured In...
What People Are Saying About My Talks
"Noah's presentations are aligned perfectly with our members' desire to have financial success AND achieve their personal and family goals. Every time Noah speaks to our group, we get positive feedback
After 30 years in YPO and a career that began at Price Waterhouse, I thought I had heard all the best tax advisors speak. Noah shocked me with elegantly simple ideas that I never saw before. Every chapter should hear him speak.
YPO Metro NY Gold
Noah talked about taxes in a way I never heard before. I showed him my returns and within a few minutes he uncovered a huge mistake. Thankfully, I was able to fix it and get back almost $250,000 in overpaid taxes.
EO South Florida
Examples Of Past Talks, Videos, and Podcasts
Living Rich Beyond Money
This presentation is where Noah shares the core philosophy of Freedom Family Office, which is "Living Rich Beyond Money."
After decades of experience working with entrepreneurs at their highest highs and during crushing defeats, Noah noticed a pattern that many of them fall into.
This "Rich Beyond Money" philosophy helps entrepreneurs design their ideal life and use their money as a tool to support that.
These example videos highlight Noah's teaching and storytelling abilities. They're listed here to show how Noah can connect with an audience through personal experience and examples.
WIN - The Westside Investor Network
Raising capital through funds
Audience: Real estate professionals
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Noah’s career background and business
- Private equity fund
- Business built and he had taken into public
- How he got into real estate
- Progression to growing into larger deals
- What is a Family Office?
- Noah’s definition of success
- Low-hanging fruit to achieve financial freedom
- Funds vs. Single Syndication
- Pros and Cons of investing in a Fund vs Syndications
- His experience in raising capital through funds
- What are 506B and 506C deals?
- Time spent looking at deals and Creating content
- Tax invention and structure used in Puerto Rico
- Target deals they are looking into and deal size
- Advice to his 25-year-old self
- Formal and Informal training that shaped his journey
- Biggest mistake and what he learned from it
The Wealthy Contractor
Rich Beyond Money
Audience: Home improvement & Home services business owners
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why you need to manage your expectations when selling your business
- What you can do now in your business to set yourself up for long-term passive income
- How to create a life that fulfills you beyond the day-to-day of your business
- 4 questions to ask yourself to help you create your ideal life
- A little-known tax strategy that you can implement ASAP to help you pay for your Accelerate ticket (if you don’t have one already!)